Just got this today. I gaped at it a bit before busting out laughing. Enjoy.
Dear in Christ,
This is a personal email directed to you and I request that it be treated as such. God is a spirit, and they that worship him must worship him in truth and in spirit.
I am Barrister Ayorinde Micheal and also one of the Honorary Advisor of Churches Together in Britain and Ireland, England and also the legal adviser to late Mr. Mike & Carol Hall, a God fearing and dedicated couple. They were very wealthy but had no child. They travelled to Patong-Thailand for Christmas holiday but met death on the 26th of December 2004 during the Tsunami disaster http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/bristol/4153821.stm).
As their legal adviser, before their death, the husband Mr. Mike Hall instructed me to write his WILL, because they had no child, he dedicated their wealth to God. They had a lot of landed properties houses Stocks/bonds, etc. According to the WILL, their assets should be given out to a ministry for the work of God.
However before I proceed to revealing what the Lord has directed me to do I want you to answer the following question(s).
1. according to John chapter one, Jesus Christ is what?
2. How does a person become a born again Christian?
3. Do you believe in the rapture of the church?
4. If you do believe in the rapture, then when will it come in relation to the tribulation?
5. At what point during the tribulation does the Battle of Armageddon explode?
6. If I would ask you for one Scripture above all others in the New Testament that should identify you as being a brother in Christ, what would it be?
These questions should not offend you. All spiritual brothers and sisters in Christ that have spent time in God's word and understand it.
My God is not an author of confusion; contact me immediately on my Direct Email:<redacted> for further discussion.
Brother Ayorinde Micheal.